Any revenue generated by this site in terms of advertising (the Google ad links) or purchases via Amazon.com is directed in it's entirety to Elias Community Church (see their blog site listed to the right), a mission to the Fort Hawkins community in central Georgia.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ellie

I'd not read anything by this author before, and thought at first I'd like them better than others I'd read because she seemed to approach things with good humor. However, as I read on I became a bit frustrated that there was so little character development and relationships are skipped over so lightly. She skips from wedding to first child four years later to having four kids. I didn't find I felt like I really knew the main characters even at the end of the book. I'm not eager to read more of these.

No comments: